- Phonics at Home Guide
- Phonics at Home – Alphabet Sounds
- Phonics at Home – Writing the Letters
- Parent Resource Lending Library
- http://www.starfall.com/ – An excellent site your child can practice their phonics and math. There are learning sections for preschool up to grade 2. Each section promotes the love of learning and self motivation as well as providing entertainment for you child.
- Also see our downloads section for phonics downloads to use at home
Resource List of books & videos for parents to borrow
- http://www.montessori-namta.org/ – Provides publications, conferences, networking, and information for Montessori teachers,
parents, administrators, and anyone else interested in Montessori education.
- http://www.montessori-ami.org/ – The Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) was established in 1929 to safeguard her work and to support Montessori schools and Montessori teacher training.
- http://www.montessori.org/ – Montessori Online, the online resource center provided by the Montessori Foundation.
- www.ccma.ca/ccma – We support Montessori school administrators in Canada and offer expertise in Montessori school administration and the Montessori Method of education.
- http://www.montessoriconnections.com/ – website for the Montessori community
- http://www.montessori.edu/ – Official international Montessori website, has been created and is supported by Montessorians of all schools of thought. It contains information for parents and teachers, practical suggestions for using Montessori philosophy in homes and classrooms, links to Montessori schools, conferences, teacher training courses, organizations, educational materials, and other valuable sites.
- http://www.michaelolaf.net/ – The Michael Olaf Montessori Company provides practical advice for using Montessori philosophy in all kinds of settings.
- http://www.parentsoup.com/ – info about parenting young children (potty, sleep, behavior…)
- http://www.sd43.bc.ca/ – Official site for School District No. 43 (Coquitlam, BC, Canada)
- http://familyfun.go.com/?ad=true – FamilyFun.com is your comprehensive online source for creative crafts, fun activities, and great recipes, as well as expert tips on parenting, parties, and life with kids!
- http://www.enchantedlearning.com/ – Enchanted Learning Software creates children’s educational web sites and games designed to stimulate creativity, learning, enjoyment, and imagination.
- http://www.virtuesproject.com/ – The Virtues Project offers personal and professional development programs teaching strategies that inspire people to live by their highest values.
- http://www.craftsforkids.about.com/ – Find hundreds of free craft projects, all organized by subject. Easy craft projects for everyone in the family, and crafts for every reason and season.
- Arts & Crafts for Kids – A site with great arts & crafts projects for all ages.
- http://www.verybestkids.com/ – A unique resource where you’ll find quality ideas, fun activities and projects for any occasion throughout the year.
- www.nfpa.org/riskwatch/kids.html – As a parent, you play a crucial role in your children’s safety. By giving your children the tools needed to make positive choices about personal safety, you can help them lead safer lives.